How to place the Alexa widget on the home show of your iPhone or iPad
The instructions in order to add the Alexa widget to your iPhone residence show are as follows:
- On the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad, swipe left to correct.
- A instrument should be pressed and held.
- Select “Edit Home Screen”
- Click the “+” inside the upper-left nook.
- You can each scroll till you see Amazon Alexa or type Alexa into the highest search bar.
- Click Amazon Alexa.
- Click ‘Add Widget’.
- At the highest, click on on “Done.”
Following these actions, the Alexa widget might be accessible in your iPhone Home Screen when you swipe left to correct. The system may be moved to your essential Home Screen, though.
Follow these steps to carry out this:
- On the Home Screen of your iPhone or iPad, swipe left to correct the Alexa widget location
- Tap ‘Edit Home Screen’ whereas persevering with to preserve the button down.
- Move the Alexa widget to the place you want it in your Home Screen whereas the units are wriggling.
- In the larger correct nook and select “Done.”
How to place Alexa to the Home Screen on an iPhone.For More Article Visit PSIEV